On behalf of the Canadian Autism Spectrum Disorders Alliance (CASDA) Leadership Committee, we invite you to join CASDA.
As a member of CASDA you will become aligned with a coalition of organizations and individuals that will:
- Advocate for the creation of a National ASD Strategy
- Work with federal partners towards the development of a National ASD Strategy
- Monitor the implementation of a National ASD Strategy
The GOALS of the CASDA are to:
- Advocate for a National ASD Strategy with a collective and consistent message;
- Work in partnership with the federal government to develop a National ASD Strategy;
- Provide a strong, collaborative voice that provides input into a National ASD Strategy;
- Ensure the successful implementation of a comprehensive National ASD Strategy that addresses critical gaps in funding and policies;
- Endorse the right of all individuals living with an ASD, and their families, to exercise their equal rights as Canadians.
For more information on being a CASDA member and being on the Leadership Committee, please download the CASDA Membership Application and Articles of Membership.
Click here to download Membership Application
Click here to download Articles of Membership